- 1 Scoop Strawberry Protein Powder (I used Designer Whey)
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour*
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup almond milk**
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Handful of dried cranberries (optional)
*Substitute for coconut flour, almond flour, regular flour, or any flour you have
**Substitute for soy milk or skim milk
- Combine dry ingredients (protein powder and flour) in a bowl until well-blended.
- Slowly stir in egg whites and almond milk. Make sure to remove all lumps.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat level. Spray a thin layer of cooking oil in pan.
- Pour half of mixture in pan. Cook pancake until lightly brown on the side touching the pan. Carefully flip pancake and repeat on the other side.
- Remove pancake from heat and place on plate. Repeat process for remaining mixture to make second pancake.
- Enjoy! Eat as-is, or top with honey, pure maple syrup, or a serving of chopped fruit.